Sex and Relationship Support
Everyone experiences challenges in their relationships. Some challenges are easier to navigate than others. Issues involving sex, intimacy, or communication with your partner or partners can be difficult to talk about.
All relationships take love, nurturance, and work. At In Touch & Motion we have experienced psychotherapists with a clinical focus and advanced training in intimacy, sexuality, and relationships. When seeking Intimacy Counseling, your therapist will use talk therapy skills to address issues or concerns related to a sexuality, sex practices, and your relationships and help you find new ways of coping or communicating with your partner(s) that feel healthy and nurturing for you and your relationship. This support can be beneficial for individuals as well as couples.
Intimacy Counseling is a good match for you if you are concerned about:
Sex and Sexual Experiences
- Sexual dysfunction, for example:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Vaginismus (vaginal tightness and pain during sex)
- Difficulties with arousal, either becoming or staying aroused during sexual encounters
- Difficulties with desire and what to do when you want to want sex.
- Sexual Trauma
- Shame/guilt around sexuality or sexual identity
- Exploration of sexual or gender identity
- Exploring pleasure and how to increase satisfaction during sexual activity
- BDSM/Kink related issues
- Developing healthy sexuality
- Compulsive sexual behaviors
- Sexual fantasies (shame about them, desire to explore them, act on them, or share them with a partner)
- Conflicts between expectation vs. reality of sexual experiences
- Navigating sexual boundaries and communication about sex with partners
- Exploring safer sex practices
- Body image and sex
- Getting stuck in sexual “ruts”
Relationships and Intimacy
- Communication (about sex or in general)
- Intimacy (creating it or reestablishing it)
- Desire Discrepancies
- Divorce/break up
- Managing conflict in relationships and repairing ruptures/harm caused by conflict
- Attachment related issues and exploring and understanding relationship patterns
- Addressing unhealthy relationship dynamics
- Building Trust
- Navigating alternative relationship styles
- Navigating dating
Contact us today to book an appointment for Individual Psychotherapy.
$160 - $185 | 1 hr
Insurance Accepted for Psychotherapy:
BCBS PPO, Blue Choice PPO, Out-of-Network
Check, Credit Card, HSA/FSA
Payment Plans are available if needed.
How Do I Know If I’m Covered for Your Services?
You can verify your eligibility and benefits by calling the customer service number on the back of your insurance card. Some questions to ask are, “What are my outpatient mental health benefits?", “Do I have a co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible for outpatient mental health services?”, and “Are there any limits or authorizations required?”
Your exact coverage and the amount you will owe cannot be confirmed until a claim has been filed and processed by your insurance provider. Please note that not all services may be covered by insurance. This includes, but is not limited to, wellness workshops, and music therapy.
Send a Message to InTouch & Motion
All your provided information are safe with us. We hate spam as much you do.