What is it?
A support group workshop series for small business owners, led by a small business owner – our Founder, Amanda Mitchell, BC-DMT, LCPC.
Not Therapy. Not Business Coaching. Solace is a support series where we, Small Business Owners, can find support in one another during this difficult time.
What will you experience?
– Moments of Calm & Camaraderie
– Mindfulness-driven stress and anxiety reduction
– Body awareness. It’s the house we live in, so let’s tap into the resources
– Opportunity to focus on points of resilience and identify its source within yourself
– Designated time to feel and be human, and to witness emotions without judgement
6 meetings, Wednesdays from 9:30 am – 10:30 am. Join one or all! Purchase tickets HERE.
Topics may include:
1) mindfulness and stress management
2) understanding patterns of anxiety and decision making
3) feeling organized and in control when in a state of chaos
4) creating doable self-care routines when working on overload
5) the ripple effect – how trauma is passed from one person to another at home and work
6) work-life balance when it seems impossible
Is this for me?
Do you find yourself thinking – Will I survive? What about my team? Can I support my family? I am okay, right?
Are you feeling decision-making overload? Or like you are treading on new unknown grounds and question how to trust yourself?
Do you spend long hours supporting others and have little to no energy left over for yourself or your family at the end of the day?
Are you a small business owner?
This is for YOU!
How do I know you?
I’m a small business owner too. I think and feel these questions too. My industry may be different, but certainly, we have similarities. There are parts within us that are cut from the same cloth. You are a driven, risk-taker, with a heart of helper, making a difference one day at a time. You get it! You know how to see me. I know how to see you. We can witness each other through this time, and offer solace in joining together.
We will meet on Google Meets:
Amanda will reach out to you to confirm your business information in preparation for the meeting. Then the Google Meets calendar link will be sent to the email address used to purchase your ticket an hour before the event begins at the latest.
For more information, contact Amanda Mitchell at 773-850-0712 or firstname.lastname@example.org