We bring unique, holistic, and creative solutions to our clients, including teletherapy! As a team of Board Certified and Registered Creative Arts Therapists, we know that using creative approaches in therapy promotes resiliency and the ability to access resources suited to you and your specific needs. In order to meet these needs during a difficult time, obstacles to therapy require creative solutions. Teletherapy is a great solution!
What is teletherapy?
With teletherapy, or online therapy sessions, we can get creative with the tools available to you in yourself and in your home. Teletherapy allows you and your therapist to meet while in separate locations through video and/or phone calls, keeping you connected even while social distancing. You can access new levels of mindfulness and personal growth from the comfort of your own home, or even while you go on a walk outside!
What are the benefits of teletherapy?
- Receiving the support you need, while in a space that is safe and comfortable for you.
- Applying new skills while identifying and using positive resources from your everyday environments with the support of your therapist.
- Understanding that research shows online therapy is as effective as in-person therapy.
- Trusting a HIPAA compliant platform.
- Accessing a team of therapists trained in teletherapy to best support you.
- Staying flexible with phone and video options.
- Maintaining progress with treatment goals, even during public health crises, extreme weather, transportation issues, or other obstacles.
- Finding creative, holistic remedies to your problems and stressors with the convenience of an online environment.
How do I get started?
All you need is a private place, internet connection, and a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a microphone and camera.
Your therapist will send you paperwork on our private client portal to review and sign, where you will also upload pictures of your ID and insurance card. Many insurance plans include teletherapy coverage, particularly during the current state of emergency!
Your therapist will then send you an email link to create an account on Clocktree, our HIPPA compliant teletherapy platform, followed by an appointment link. At the time of your appointment, you will follow the appointment email link to directly access the virtual appointment “room” on Clocktree.
Click here to book an appointment and schedule your first teletherapy session with our creative arts therapists!
Insurance Accepted for Psychotherapy:
BCBS PPO, Blue Choice PPO, Out-of-Network
Check, Credit Card, HSA/FSA
Payment Plans are available if needed.
How Do I Know If I’m Covered for Your Services?
You can verify your eligibility and benefits by calling the customer service number on the back of your insurance card. Some questions to ask are, “What are my outpatient mental health benefits?", “Do I have a co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible for outpatient mental health services?”, and “Are there any limits or authorizations required?”
Your exact coverage and the amount you will owe cannot be confirmed until a claim has been filed and processed by your insurance provider. Please note that not all services may be covered by insurance. This includes, but is not limited to, wellness workshops, and music therapy.
Send a Message to InTouch & Motion
All your provided information are safe with us. We hate spam as much you do.